Saturday, April 11, 2009

Am i the only one that thinks this or not?Do you think it's "morbid"to take flowers from someones funeral boqu

I think it%26#039;s at least %26quot;morbid%26quot;,if not disrespectful to take flowers from someones funeral boquets.I%26#039;ve ben to funerals and witnessed people swarming up to the casket(after the %26quot;grave-side service%26quot;)to take flowers from the casket spray and other floral arrangements,reminding me of %26quot;VULTURES%26quot;.C%26#039;mon people,those were bought FOR THE DECEECED!

Am i the only one that thinks this or not?Do you think it%26#039;s %26quot;morbid%26quot;to take flowers from someones funeral boqu
I%26#039;ve never done it or seen people %26quot;swarm%26quot; to the the casket, but I have seen a few folks take a small flower from a spray after the graveside service. I try not to be too judgmental of people at funerals. We all grieve in our own way, so I wouldn%26#039;t begrudge someone taking a small memento from a funeral spray. The deceased can%26#039;t enjoy the flowers, so the living may as well use them however they see fit.




puppy teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment